Marton Golf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marton Golf

Marton Institute Golf Society

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

report from accrington

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
easty
Admin

report from accrington Empty
PostSubject: report from accrington   report from accrington EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 7:36 am

first as always,thanks to everbody for turning up to support the golf society,we need to keep the numbers up ,the more players we have the better the day.
thanks to clive( yet again)for driving the bus,it lets us all have a drink at the end of our round.
as i told everbody on the day,this year clive will be doing the handicaps.

on the day,i found it hard to stop the ball on the greens ,and when i did get to putt it was over
sand and stones so i could not get the speed or line on most of the greens.
i think the low scores proved it was very hard for all of us.
well done then to daz gorman who came 1st with 29pts,bill cattle also had 29pts but daz won on a card countback. third place with 28pts was clive royston who beat me on a card countback.

an important note to everbody in the society.

in future if the cost of the day is say 30.00 then everybody who attends will pay 30.00
if you dont want food either before or after your round thats down to your personal choice,
the cost will still be 30.00.

and it would be nice if everybody (with or without a prize to pick up)could stay for the presentation.

easty.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

report from accrington Empty
PostSubject: Re: report from accrington   report from accrington EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:52 am

gutted i couldn't make this one really like accrington, well done daz (no doubt i will get a shot by shot review when i see him Rolling Eyes ). Like the idea of everyone paying the full price even if they dont eat, otherwise we could end up with no one eating or staying after the game and that is not what the society is about, its more than just a round of golf its a DAY out.

keep up the good work steve.
Del
Back to top Go down
http://www.martongolf.co.uk

report from accrington
Page 1 of 1