Marton Golf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marton Golf

Marton Institute Golf Society

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

my view of staining

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
doddsy

doddsy

my view of staining Empty
PostSubject: my view of staining   my view of staining EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:43 am

1st of all i would like to congratulate a.t. 4 his 37pts off 8, i have been playing golf for 19 years and i have never ever played of white tees,that was not a good shout eastie have you got a problem with 28 h/cappers,you are not giving them a chance of winning anything if you carry on with that idea white tees are for club comps not societys like ours.and your ntp hole wasent a good choice niether,come on lad get a grip hahahahhahhahahh,i know it is hard work trying to please everyone but the course was hard enough with them greens on the front 9 i hope he can get the greens as good as the back 9 then he will av a good course the price was a bit steep as well how the hell is de veeres cheaper than staining alien any way ive had my moan now so iam fukin off What a Face
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my view of staining   my view of staining EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 5:34 am

doddsy wrote:
i have been playing golf for 19 years and i have never ever played of white tees,that was not a good shout eastie have you got a problem with 28 h/cappers,you are not giving them a chance of winning anything if you carry on with that idea white tees are for club comps not societys like ours.
i scored 30 points, joint second & played of 27. 28 handicappers would'nt have had a lookin

doddsy wrote:
and your ntp hole wasent a good choice niether,come on lad get a grip
i was three foot off the green on the fringe & i played off 27. 28 handicappers would'nt have got anywhere near it Rolling Eyes

its the same for everyone, if the course is easy then the high handicappers are gonna score good points but then again so are the low handicappers. it was roystie who suggested playing off the white tees to make the course that little bit more dificult, lets face it staining aint a tuff course so the white tees was a good shout i think.

doddsy wrote:
the price was a bit steep as well how the hell is de veeres cheaper than staining.
£17 for a round of golf aint steep
£5 for coffee and bacon barm aint steep
£8 for home made soup followed by gammon chips and peas aint steep (although easty did have pees)

seems like some people moan for the sake of moaning
Now that’s an accusation that could never be levelled at you doddsy its the other fookers im on about Suspect

fireworks startin early this year?
stands well back
bring it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.martongolf.co.uk
Mr Meerkat

Mr Meerkat

PostSubject: Re: my view of staining   my view of staining EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 5:56 am

I thought we were trying to get the society up and running!!! if we pay a little extra into the pot that's a good thing anyway!! whats the point in paying £20-30 having shit prizes and shit food and not having any money in the pot to subsidize a really decent course next year!!!!

Come on Doddsy, turn up and enjoy the day out and stop whinging!!! Try Laughing? you never know you might enjoy it!!! lol lol lol lol!
Back to top Go down
doddsy

doddsy

PostSubject: Re: my view of staining   my view of staining EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:54 am

fukin ell wats going on here , i thought this w/site was set up for us to take the piss out of each other. you seem to be takin things that iam saying a bit to seriously.the comments that iam av been making are on the behalf of other people not just me.or are you just not giving me the choice of expressing my opionons a lot of you dont realise that i ran a very succesful golf society for 7 years, i only packed it in because of the arrival of my son. staining is not an easy course no golf course is easy so i dont know how anybody can say that.and as for you meercat dont pass any judgment on my sence of humour untill you have played with me.......... pale Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad silent Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mr Meerkat

Mr Meerkat

PostSubject: Re: my view of staining   my view of staining EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:51 am

Gone fishing caught my self a huge Doddsy!!!! lol affraid geek jocolor Basketball
Back to top Go down
Pete

PostSubject: Thought I'd better cheer things up   my view of staining EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 10:51 am

Forum getting too serious what with fireworks going off and Doddsy wantying to play with Mr Meerkat. Lighten up lads, could be as bad as this:

Back to top Go down
doddsy

doddsy

PostSubject: Re: my view of staining   my view of staining EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:29 am

i wish someone would tell me how to put videos on here,i cannot suss it fukin out
Back to top Go down
Pete

PostSubject: Re: my view of staining   my view of staining EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:56 am

It must be easy if even an old git like me can do it!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my view of staining   my view of staining EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:38 am

Pete wrote:
It must be easy if even an old git like me can do it!

wot he said, easy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my view of staining   my view of staining EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:42 am

well one good thing doddsy, you got people using the forum. keep up the moaning Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

PostSubject: Re: my view of staining   my view of staining EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:55 am

C'mon lads, I thought someone would have said "No, Pete, you're not that old"!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my view of staining   my view of staining Empty

Back to top Go down

my view of staining
Page 1 of 1